Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our home is up!

Yay! The rest of our furniture and appliances came in yesterday, and it was a whole day of cleaning, assembling and anticipation. We are very very glad that everything has fallen in place so nicely but I guess the physical exhaustion has taken a toll on our bodies - I have been given 2 days of mc *sniff*.


We shall now hopefully take our time to slowly move our stuff over. All these wld not have been possible if not for God's grace. We thank God for His provision. Ultimately, we yearn for our home to be a place where we honour Him and build a Godly family together. Hope our parents will like our new place too!


That said, I think I have never done so much housework over the span of the last 2 weeks before (spoilt I know). But honestly, I have learnt n picked up much domestic household skills in the process - lots more to learn I know, but hope I can grow into a proverbs 31 wife! Gotta learn ironing from my helper soon yikes haha.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: