Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On Babies

With our impending wedding in less than 8 weekends away, I can't help but get amused by the numerous questions that revolves around the same topic. "when would u want to start having a baby?", "will u want a baby within your first year?", "how many babies do u plan to have?". Well having asked these questions, I can't help but realise that I am really growing up and entering a new phase of life. I wonder what marriage life is like, and what more, being a mother. Yet, I look forward to it and want to embrace these changes. Amidst the many changes, we can simply treat them as blessings.


And to all my curious friends out there, my dream (believe it or not) has always been to be a mother and to raise Godly kids that loves God. So, babies...wld be a blessing to have. But to have or not, and to how many, depends on a lot of factors. Ultimately, it's in God's hands. If God wills, I guess the magic number which we both would like to have is 4 - 2 boys, 2 girls :)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: