Tuesday, August 7, 2012

28 July 2012 - The day we became one!

And so 1 yr of wedding planning just flew by in a flash, but we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on that very special day. It was definitely very memorable and touching to see so many friends and family coming to help us and share our joy. Many times during the ceremony, both of us were trying hard to hold back our tears of joy. We both knew, this day, will be the day we commit our lives to each other and that we will hold true to our vows. Having our little jss children to be involved in our wedding was my dream. Their love for God and for us never fail to make me smile. I love all of them soo much!


So, what's married life been like? Well, its essentially doing everything together and constantly sparing a thought for our partner. We share our burdens and share our lives together. Staying together by ourselves has been a very new environment but this home that we have set up will be our nest as we build a family together. I miss staying with my parents very much, but I know its time to be independent and I know they are happy for me. Officially been over 1 week as a happy Mrs. Ong and it feels great! (: thanks to God, Matt has been a superb hubby, really, for always thinking for me, sharing household responsibilities and making every effort to make me feel at ease with our new home. Love u hub!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: